Terms and Conditions
Booking of Honeysuckle Cottage is an acceptance of the Terms and Conditions as stated below and forms a Contract between the Owner and the Hirer.
Upon email/telephone reservation a deposit payment of £50 by cheque or bank transfer is required to secure the booking. The balance of payment is due 6 weeks prior to the holiday commencement. Non-payment of the balance due would be acknowledged as cancellation and the deposit would be forfeited. If the rental is booked less than 6 weeks prior to commencement, rental payment in full is required at the time of booking.
The Hirer must inform the Owner by phone and in writing/email of the need to cancel. For cancellations requested less than 6 weeks prior to commencement of rental, every effort will be made to re-let the property in order to facilitate a refund of the rental (less the deposit). It is possible to take out holiday insurance to cover such eventuality, this is at the discretion of the Hirer.
KEY COLLECTION/ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES
An email will be sent a few days prior to your stay to arrange collection, the property is available from 2:30pm on the arrival day. Guests are required to leave by 10am on the day of departure
DURING YOUR STAY
We take the utmost care of our cottage - it is presented to all guests in a clean and tidy condition. It is expected upon departure that it is left similarly clean and tidy. Any breakages must be reported and will be charged for, together with any excessive cleaning deemed necessary.
Accommodation is restricted to a maximum of 4 adults, and one baby (cot provided, but not cot bedding)
Honeysuckle Cottage is a NO SMOKING, NO PETS property.
Guests are expected to avoid any behaviour which may be or become a nuisance or annoyance, or cause damage to the cottage or neighbouring property or local area.
Guests must permit reasonable access to enter the property to inspect or in the event, effect repairs.
The cottage is an electricity only property and usage is included in the rental. Freshly laundered bed linen is provided together with towels. A complimentary bin of logs is provided for the log burner.
No liability is accepted for injury or loss of life to any person during the letting. Neither can we accept liability for loss or damage to any property or vehicle belonging to guests. Private insurance is appropriate in such a circumstance.
We would expect that children are diligently supervised at all times and in all areas of the cottage and garden.
Every effort is made to ensure that the cottage is as described, and supplied in good working order. However no liability is accepted if any breakdown occurs. Any such repair would be effected as soon as is possible.
Should the cottage become unavailable for the period of rental, due to circumstances beyond the Owner's control (fire/flood damage) the rental paid will be refunded in full. No damages are available for circumstances occurring beyond the Owner's control..
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
WHAT DATA TO WE COLLECT?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.) for the purposes of your booking.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
WHAT ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.