Honeysuckle Cottage is open 365 days a year, there is no set changeover day, so you can begin and end your stay on whatever day you wish. Except for August where bookings are weekly Saturday to Saturday.
We do however have a minimum stay of 3 nights, you are quite welcome to stay for only 2 nights, but the cost would reflect a 3 night stay.
The calendar is regularly updated in order to accurately check chosen dates for availability.
Our prices are seasonal and start at £85 per night, the cost of your stay will be confirmed by email, and receipt of all deposit and balance payments will also be confirmed by email.
- Honeysuckle Cottage is not suitable for wheelchair users as there is no ground floor bathroom or bedroom facility in the property.
- Access into the property by the front door is level with the outside pavement and is 70cm wide.
- Open plan layout from Lounge to Kitchen via a 14cm step upwards.
- Back Door from kitchen to outside is via a step down to pavement of 14cm.
- Decking area is accessed by 4 upward steps to a higher level.
- Staircase to upper floor bedrooms, with landing and two further steps.
- Doorways to bedrooms and bathroom 70cm wide